Welcome to The Billet Hotel Boat
The Billet offers luxurious and relaxing short holiday breaks, in the marvellously peaceful English countryside, enjoying the beauty of the river and canal network and its historic past.
The Billet offers an All-inclusive, fully catered and fully crewed 5 star experience, in which you can do as much or as little as you choose. Relax and enjoy the countryside as we cruise the rivers and canals, go for walks, learn how to crew and helm the boat and how to operate the locks, learn the local history and that of our glorious canal heritage.
The Billet is a new build widebeam canal boat, not a standard narrowbeam, with one of the most luxurious designs and fit outs on the canal network. Being 12 feet wide and 67 feet long, The Billet offers a quality and comfort that will ensure a memorable and relaxing time.
The Billet accommodates up to four guests in its’ luxurious design, which incorporates:
- A double cabin, en-suite shower room with heated mirrors and flush toilet, tea and coffee facilities with fresh milk, luxury eco-friendly toiletries, hairdryer, cabin slippers and dressing gowns.
- A twin bedded cabin, en-suite shower room with heated mirrors and flush toilet, tea and coffee facilities with fresh milk, luxury eco-friendly toiletries, hairdryer, cabin slippers and dressing gowns.
- A large saloon with free standing settee and wing back chairs, modern diesel stove, 32” HD ready digital flat screen Satellite TV and DVD, cinema surround, Bluetooth and USB connector for MP3 or phone connectivity. Wifi throughout the boat.
- A large oak dining table at which to enjoy a leisurely breakfast, and a beautifully balanced 4 course evening meal that will leave you replete and comfortably satisfied.
- Outdoor bow (front) deck with cushioned seating, for the peaceful enjoyment of the canal side sights as we cruise gently through the countryside enjoying a silent swan’s eye view of the canals and rivers.
- Outdoor stern (rear) deck with cushioned seating area and dining table for the maximum enjoyment of canal boat cruising, with the skipper’s company as the boat is being helmed and for outdoor dining as you may choose.